For those readers who may not have seen my post about Okabashi shoes before, they are simply the BEST flip flops ever! (They do make more styles than just flip flops but I prefer the flops.)
Let me share a few reasons why the Okabashi brand ROCKS:
- Made in the USA
- Made from recycled materials
- Zero-waste manufacturing process (see video)
- 100% recyclable
- Dishwasher safe – truly! I’ve done it
- Inexpensive – starting at $14.99
- 2-year guarantee
- Okabashi will discount your next purchase if you sent your old pairs in to recycle
As if all that wasn’t enough, Okabashi recently ran a giveaway on Facebook, offering the first 25 military members 2 pairs of free shoes for sharing their reasons why they love Okabashi via email to Okabashi customer service.
Guess what? We were one of the first 25! OMG. I love to win stuff.
I got a new pair in white and Don got an extra black pair. (We actually requested navy so he’d have another color but I’m guessing they were out of that color.)
Okabashi, you had me at recyclable.
Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.
~ G.B. Stern