We are so in LOVE with the GreenPan. Why? Let me count the ways.
- Natural mineral-based non-stick coating
- No silicone oil
- Manufactured without PFOA
- Upcycled aluminum used for production of cookware bodies and upcycled stainless steel for handles
- Lightweight (oh so lightweight it’s ridiculous)
- Comfortable, stay-cool handle
We started out with the square grill pan.
It’s been 5 months and no complaints. It works like a charm. So we went back to the outlet store and bought two more.
These make cooking eggs a breeze.
We haven’t added anything to the pan except our homemade pico and eggs.
Clean up is a breeze! It practically rinses clean.
We keep ours stored with a padded pot protector between the two pans to keep them from rubbing or damaging one another.
(The square grill pan has a home all by itself so it doesn’t get banged up.)
I cannot say enough good things about these pans. If you can get your hands on any, I highly recommend them!
**I have not been compensated in any way for my opinion of The Green Pan; I simply like to share my experience of new and/or helpful products with others.
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it.
~ Margaret Fuller
- How does your cookware compare? (nourishingwayscenter.wordpress.com)
- GreenPan Sets International Standard For Ceramic Cookware (virtual-strategy.com)
- When Should I Replace Old Cookware? (lifehacker.com)